Important Writing Guidelines:
These are some of the compulsory guidelines that must be followed for any article submission. Failure in compliance will result in rejection of your article.
- First thing, no plagiarism as no duplicate content is accepted here. Only original and unique articles which are not published anywhere else yet are accepted at ExpertsColumn.com.
- Do not post articles on topics which already exists on weblogs. We will remove any such content.
- Articles should be written in proper English language. If your article is not in English language, then it will not be accepted at all.
- Your article should be search engine friendly or SEO optimized.
- We believe in quality rather than quantity. So submit only high quality articles which provide great information to readers.
- It is important that you brainstorm your topic before writing.
- We accept perfectly written and well formatted / well structured articles only. Ensure that your content is easy to read and understand. No body like to read long paragraphs. So wherever possible write in small paragraphs, use pointers, bold, italics and headings (h2,h3) etc to ensure that your article is well formatted.
- While formatting do not cover whole article in bold,italic or heading tags. Bold / italics should be used to highlight important phrases or sentences only. Use heading tags to give sub titles inside your article. Do not overuse them.
- Articles must be submitted on correct weblog and under correct category & sub category. Any article submitted on wrong weblog and under wrong category or sub category would be rejected.
- There should be no grammar or spelling mistakes. Proof-read your articles before submission to ensure that they are grammatically correct.
- Articles should be written in order to provide information to end users. Incomplete articles, articles lacking information or articles having irrelevant content would be rejected.
- Give brief overview of your article in Quick Overview section in 2-3 lines. This is very important from search engines point of view.
- Articles should be free of any hidden codes and tags.
- For Poetry, minimum word length is 120 words. For Fitlife weblog, minimum acceptable length is 500 words. For all weblogs except fitlife, minimum acceptable length is 300 words. For all other blogs/categories, minimum acceptable length is 200 words.
- We do not accept Guest Posts and Promotional Articles. So do not bother to submit them for review as they will be rejected at first sight.
- No sexual, erotic, pornography, hatred, obscene, vulgar, violent content targeting individual, group, or organization. Articles containing such content will be rejected.
- No copyright violations, infringement of other people rights, hacking, cracking, and illegal downloads of any kind allowed.
- No paid to read, paid to surf, paid to search programs, get rich schemes, or related articles allowed
- No research papers, student essays, private label rights (PLR) etc or related articles are allowed.
- Do not submit drugs, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, beer, tobacco or weapons related content.
- Do not submit casino or gambling related content.
- External links are not allowed. And if the need be, it would be decided upon by admin or moderators to whether allow external links or not.
- Max allowed size per image is 1 MB or 1024 KB.
- Only images related to your articles are allowed.
- You are supposed to upload only those images which are either owned by you, or you have permissions to use under Public Usage licenses such as Creative Commons and GNU licences, etc.
- If an image being uploaded is your own then you must specify something like "owned by me, your name" in an Image Source field. However if it comes out to be that an image is not owned by you or you do not have permissions to use that image, we will remove it.
- Correctly attribute image to its original source. Specify the source of image in an Image Source field, otherwise we will reject your article. Images with empty source information would also be removed.
- If you are using Google Image Search to find images, you are still required to correctly attribute image to its original source or owner.
- For example, if you are uploading a Bumblebee image using Google Image search, the correct source would be https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bumblebee_on_Lavender_Blossom.JPG and not wikimedia commons or https://google.com. Same rule apply for all other websites you are taking images from.
- Lastly, stock images and royalty free images which requires licensing are not accepted without proper licensing. So do not upload such images.
We reserve rights to add/edit/modify/delete any content including articles, comments, wall posts, images etc whenever we feel necessary to do so.