Important Writing Guidelines:
These are some of the compulsory guidelines that must be followed for any article submission. Failure in compliance will result in rejection of your article.
- First thing, no plagiarism as no duplicate content is accepted here.
- Only original and unique articles which are not published anywhere else are accepted at ExpertsColumn.com. So, submit original and unique articles only.
- We will reject those articles which are already published at other websites irrespective of whether you own them or not.
- For all categories except Poetry, articles should be of 200 words at minimum. Articles below this limit are not accepted in order to maintain quality on the blogs.
- For Poetry, minimum word length is 120 words.
- We believe in quality rather than quantity. So submit only high quality articles which provide great information to readers.
- We accept perfectly written and well formatted articles only.
- Articles must be submitted under correct main category. Any article submitted under wrong main category would get rejected.
- Articles should be written in proper English language. If your article is not in English language, then it will not be accepted at all.
- There should not be any grammar or spelling mistakes. Proofread your articles before submission to ensure that they are grammatically as well as factually correct.
- Articles should be written in order to provide information to end users.
- Content in Quick Overview section should be different from that of main article. Give brief overview of your article in Quick Overview section consisting of 2-3 lines.
- We do not accept Guest Posts and Promotional Articles. So do not bother to submit them for review as they will be rejected at first sight.
- No sexual, erotic, pornography, hatred, obscene, vulgar, violent content targeting individual, group, or organization. Articles containing such content will be rejected.
- No copyright violations, infringement of other people rights, hacking, cracking, and illegal downloads of any kind allowed.
- No paid to read, paid to surf, paid to search programs, get rich schemes, or related articles allowed
- No research papers, student essays, private label rights (PLR) etc or related articles are allowed.
- Do not submit drugs, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, beer, tobacco or weapons related content.
- Do not submit casino or gambling related content.
- Articles should be properly formatted and free of any hidden codes and tags.
- Links to third party sites are allowed provided they add value to the content. Non-relevant, promotional, affiliate and links forcibly induced to gain backlinks are not allowed.
- Max allowed size per image is 500 kb.
- Only images related to your articles are allowed.
- You are supposed to upload only those images which are either owned by you, or you have permissions to use under Public Usage licenses such as Creative Commons and GNU licences, etc.
- If an image being uploaded is your own then you must specify something like "owned by me, your name" in an Image Source field. However if it comes out to be that an image is not owned by you or you do not have permissions to use that image, we will remove it.
- Correctly attribute image to its original source. Specify the source of image in an Image Source field while uploading an image, otherwise we will reject your article. Images with empty source information would also be removed.
- If you are using Google Image Search to find images, you are still required to correctly attribute image to its original source or owner.
- For example, if you are uploading a Bumblebee image using Google Image search, the correct source would be https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bumblebee_on_Lavender_Blossom.JPG and not wikimedia commons or http://google.com. Same rule apply for all other websites you are taking images from.
- Lastly, stock images and royalty free images which requires licensing are not accepted without proper licensing. So do not upload such images.
We reserve rights to un-publish/edit/delete any content including articles, comments, wall posts, images etc which violates any of our guidelines, rules, regulations and terms of usage agreement.
Back to homepage
Back to homepage