The moment your student hood gets to fag end, another race begins. In order to come to the fore, lay yourself in a professional style. Here comes the art of resume writing to your rescue. It’s about placement of the same facts and figures with a difference thus, enhancing the prospects of being picked up for further testing and interviews.
Let’s begin with the skills of writing a concise and laudably communicative resume or curriculum vitae.
• It should be computer printout running on two to three A4 size pages.
• The font style used can be either Arial, Courier or Times New Roman with letter of 12 to 14 font size. Use bolds, italics or underline very exclusively.
• Clearly demarcated sections of information with subheadings give the resume a neat and comprehensive look.
• Subheadings and the contents can be written in two font styles like Verdana and Times New Roman.
• A resume has to be written from the perspective of the job applied for i.e. customized. Please do not submit the same curriculum vitae (CV) with every application.
• Highlight only those achievements or experiences which are relevant to the current offer without going overboard, in order to give correct impression.
• The orders of educational qualifications and work positions held are better in reverse chronology.
• Your Professional Objective should be clear and in tandem with the requirements and nature of the job.
Curriculum Vitae represents you in front of the HR department and has the capacity to make or mar your chance of moving ahead towards the interview panel. Since you have only 20-30 seconds to impress, focus on a well formulated cv has accentuated manifolds. Thus, please take your resume with utter sincerity and witness a favourable result. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE !!!
Related Article: http://expertscolumn.com/content/world-wide-web
Interested in Writing like me: http://writeearnsites.blogspot.in/