When in doubt or confused
- It helps clear the mind and let you see things and possibilities of every situation
- It helps lessen the “what ifs” and encourage you to stand up and keep on going
When everything seems to go wrong and the whole world seems to be against you
- It helps you see things and situations in various facets and realize that it maybe you who are opposing everyone in every way.
When you feel weary and weak
- It helps you discover treasures of life money cannot buy and attain a strength that only from HIM could emanate.
When you feel rejected, alone and have no one to turn to
- It creates a feeling of self-assurance and helps you recognize how you ignored HIM most of the time.
When in despair
- It ignites hope and reminds that defeat is for coward who’s afraid of competing to win the race.
When grouping in darkness
- It will “open the eyes of your heart” and you will see light through HIS affection.
When nothing else seems to work
- The more to resort to prayer as this maybe HIS way to let you know HE cares
When you feel “on top of the world”
- It will make you recognize THE LOVE THAT JESUS HAVE AND WHY WE NEED IT in this never constant and ceaselessly changing earth.
Read also: Lament of A Weary Heart