We are living in a super-fast world of fast foods. We have to run for everything. Time is a great factor in cooking. Don’t worry if you have to prepare lunch in a few minutes. Here is a recipe for an instant curry for chapatti.
When guests visit you unexpectedly or you hurry up to your office, you can prepare an instant lunch with chapatti and beans curry. It promises taste to any palate and will be ready in a few minutes. That is why it has occupied place in every fast food corner in India.
Beans contain high levels of nutrients. They contain a meatless, high protein food that could almost magically protect your good health, prevent heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and also keep your weight in check. They easily pick up the flavor of seasonings used in almost any recipe and blend right into almost any raw or cooked food. Researches say that regular bean eaters weigh about 6.6 pounds less than non-bean eaters.
Preparation of chapatti can be done easily by using two or more ovens. Ready made powders for chapatti are available today. Chapatti makers do wonderful job.
Green beans curry is very easy with the following ingredients.
Ingredients Needed for Beans Curry
1) Green beans -250 gram
2) Coriander powder – 1 tsp (table spoon)
3) Chili powder – ½ tsp
4) Pepper powder -1 tsp
5) Cumin seed powder - 1 tsp
6) Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
7) Coconut scarped - 1 cup
8) Coriander leaves – as per need
9) Salt - as per need
Method of Preparation
1) Cook green beans till it boils.
2) Open the cooker and add all the powders and coconut and boil again.
3) When the mixture is boiled and you are contented with the taste, change it to the serving vessel and garnish with coriander leaves. Now the green beans masala is ready for serving.