When Scott Sonnon first released his Tacfit Commando workout I had no idea how this was going to look. Bodyweight workouts that are used by soldiers, bodyguards, law enforcement agencies, and athletes? Is this even going to be relevant to ordinary people?
When I saw the workouts and studies them, I saw that they were unique. I've never seen anyone use his body as Scott Sonnon uses his. This was a workout plan unlike any other. However, I also saw that along all the good things about this program, there are a few things that may not be right for you that I feel you should know about before you rush to do this workout plan.
What are the good things about the Tacfit Commando workout plan?
1. It is all body weight exercises meaning that you can do these workouts anywhere you wish to without any equipment. You can do these workouts when you travel, when you're at home. It's nice.
2. The workouts involve intricate movements that are unlike things you can do in a traditional gym workouts or with dumbbells so you will find these workouts to be challenging in different ways than you may be used to so you will get a good and stimulating workout experience from Tacfit exercises.
3. Tacfit exercises are focused on getting you to perform better, not just on making you look better. This is a big advantage in my opinion, as increasing strength, improve flexibility, and enhance physical ability is the key to better looking muscle toning as well.
4. All of the workouts are shown in videos which makes it simple to follow along and to do all of the workouts right. This is great especially important as some of these exercises may be totally new to you.
5. As part of the workout plan, you also receive videos which are focused on recovery, something that can be very fruitful when you're doing an intensive workout plan.
What are some of the less positive things about Tacfit Workouts and Exercises
1. These workouts can be challenging, some of them very much so. There may be a learning period in which you get used to these exercises and you need to be ready for that.
2. You need to be clear about your goals: this is not a muscle building program or a fat loss program. It's a body ability enhancement plan. You will gain muscle and burn fat but this will happen as a "side effect" so to speak. If you're interested mainly in how you look, this program may not be right for you.
Check out a workout sample here Tacfit Commando Workout Review