Nothing beats a good night sleep and puppy training is the solution. If you want to enjoy your fuzzy sweet sensations (puppies), you might want to start thinking about puppy training and put an end into that whining. You have to admit it, no matter how much you love your huggable puppy, those whining produces annoying sounds and it is crazy! Pinch in puppy training and stop frustrations in your life.
Puppy Whining or Crying is…
Whining is part of normal behavior of a young puppy, like newly born infants, they cry for feeling of discomfort and attention. Puppies consider it as the most effective way to express their emotions and feelings. Actually, if it doesn’t produce any annoying sounds, puppy whining is an excellent way to understand your puppy. However, as they grow older, they should gradually decrease but if it becomes a long-term continuous habit, it becomes an issue of behavioral problems for the dog-owner. Simply put, stop that puppy whining and start that puppy training.
Stop Puppy Whining Through Puppy Training…
Common Reasons Why Puppy Whine
* They want attention
* An uncomfortable feeling causing them distress
* Puppy is hungry or thirsty
* Uncomfortable feeling bought by pain
* Change in their environment, commonly when you start crate training
* They will simply do it repeatedly, simply because it works!
* Excess energy
* They are bored due to lack of activities
* Symptoms of separation anxiety
Puppy Training: Stop Whining!
* Always make sure you provide a dry, safe and comfortable den for your puppy
* Make sure you fed him well before sleep time
* Easy access to drinking water
* Puppy training- Elimination whining, they like to whine when it is time to go out to the toilet, do it every few hours
* Offer him tasty dog chew toys may help reduce whining
* If puppy energy is bursting, burn it off, introduce different activities and different puppy training.
* Trick him by spraying your scent in the crate; puppies love to be able to smell their pack (dog-owner). They will smell your presence and give them feeling of satisfaction.
* If puppy whining continues after offering everything, I think it is time for a Vet visit.
* Plan your activities with him. Introduce schedule of walks, elimination schedule, playing, games and puppy training programs.
Ignoring whining is the best option in handling puppies. However, puppy training is important to ensure that behavior problems will not persist. Never give in to his continuous whining, it just doesn’t work, rather, introduce a puppy training program for him.
This Article is also published @ How to train Your Dogs. net
About the Author:
If you want more dog training information, tips, advice, and merchandise. I suggest you visit this website and appreciate your time with your dog.