Say Cheese... or just Smile,it improves your face value and makes your life better too! No-one, I can think of, would say no to a little bit more of cheer in life!
Anyway since we are here to list out Smiling Benefits. Here it is, down below the benefits of a smile:
1) Smile it improves your face value. Yeah it makes you look more attractive than you already are! It really doesn't need any more explanation than this. But if you are just curious to know more about why you should smile, move on to use no two of smiling.
2) When you smile, it makes you feel happier. And when you are happy the world is a better place to live in. According to scientific studies, when you smile your body releases endorphins which make you feel happy.
3) A smile is a natural stress reliever. The endorphins that are released when you smile are also known to have pain/stress relieving effects.
4) Smiling is known to be beneficial to the lungs, boost your immune system, and (might be taking it a step too far) help in weight loss too.
5) Smiling gives your face a lift that can shed off the lines of age. Want to look younger, smile more!
6) A smile can make you look more confident, they say! Yeah, it definitely lifts your shoulders and enchances self esteem.
7) By making you more likeable, a smile can set your popularity soaring! A smile can help you to make you more friends.
There are so many, many more reasons as to why you should KEEP SMILING. To cut a long list short, I say just SMILE, it is easy to stretch your lips or say Cheese. A smile can cheer you up instantly! If doesn't go and try it out in front of a mirror...I am sure that will work for you, it always does!
Also published on: