Southern Eagle Claw Kung Fu
Actually, only those practitioners of this type of Kung Fu is not recommended for students who are kind hearted, because the techniques and the theories that contains within Eagle Claw is all deadly.
I am talking about the Southern 3-fingered Eagle Claw, and not the 5-fingered Eagle Claw kung fu of the north.
The art is more than a self-offense rather than a self-defense.
30 percent technique, while the remaining 70 percent is hard training for the 3-finger clawing.
Even in all Classical Chinese Martial Arts movies, all characters who knows Southern Eagle Claw, their rule is an Antagonist, usually, the killers, and on movies, Southern Eagle Claw Kung Fu are the enemies of Wing Chun, Lo Han, Hung Gar, Snake She Xing Quan.
In the animal world, Eagle Claw is a good animal while Snake belongs to the evil one; but in the Kung Fu world, Eagle Claw is the evil, and Snake Stylist kung fu is on the good side.
The evil Southern Eagle Claw Kung Fu continues to kill all remaining sects of Southern Snake Style Kung Fu.
Arhat’s, Lo Han, Hu Xing Chuan, Ang Ka, Hung Gar Kung Fu
The sign trademark of this invincible Chinese Martial Art is the Tiger Palm with a pointed finger that points upward.
Executed in a very hard tension, as tensioning develops the Golden Bell Cover or Iron Skin (it is like an iron wrapped with a soft silk cloth), that the practitioner of this type of Kung Fu art remains innocent as what it seem, but don’t underestimate, punching the body of the practitioner who practices Iron Skin is like punching the rubber wheel of the big size truck.
Click the link to read next page (page 4)
Many practitioner have no guts to continue practice this type of kung fu because they can’t pass the next stages, their body condition are not suited for power development, because all movement contains hard and extreme tensioning, thus, many practitioner quits and prefers to learn Wing Chun instead of a tension, a hard style kung fu.