Have you ever tasted Indian Biryani?? Those who tasted never forget its taste.. I am going to explain the preparation of Great Indian Biryani.
Here I am explaining the amount of ingredients for a family of four members.
1) 1 kg Chicken (pieces)
2) 500 gm Basmati Rice (washed and soaked for 30 min)
3) 4 table spoons of Garam Masala
4) 4 table spoons of Garam Masala Powder
5) 1 cup Onions (sliced)
6) 4 table spoons of Garlic (chopped)
7) 60 gm Butter 8) 5 table spoons of Ginger (chopped)
9) 2 table spoons of Turmeric Powder
10) 1 cup Tomato (chopped)
11) 4 table spoons of Oil
12) 3 table spoons of Red Chili Powder
13) 2 cup Curd (yogurt)
14) 1 table spoons of Coriander Powder
15) 4 Bay Leaves
For the marinade :
1) 1-1/2 table spoons of Red Chilli Powder
2) 1 table spoons of Garam Masala Powder
3) 2 table spoons of Garlic (chopped)
4) 1 cup Yoghurt
5) 1 table spoons of Turmeric Powder
6) 2 table spoons of Ginger (chopped)
7) Salt ( according to your taste)
How to make Chicken Biryani
1) Put all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl and mix well.
2) Add chicken pieces to it and leave for half an hour.
3) Now boil water, add 1/2 of the whole garam masala, bay leaf, and rice in it.
4) Cook the rice until 3/4 th is done, drain and keep it aside.
5) Heat oil in a pan and add remaining whole garam masala.
6) Allow it to crackle, add sliced onions and cook it till light golden brown.
7) Add 1 table spoons of the remaining garam masala and all the remaining ingredients.
8) Cook for 5 minutes, combine marinated chicken with it.
9) Cook until chicken is tender.
10) Place alternate layers of chicken and rice.
11) Now sprinkle remaining garam masala powder and butter in between the layers and on the top.
12) Cover and seal it .
13) Cook it further on low flame for 10 minutes.
14) Chicken Biryani is ready to serve. Enjoy the taste of India.
Mutton curry is also tasty Indian dishe http://expertscolumn.com/content/prepare-tasty-indian-mutton-curry