After recent upgrades and maintenance that took place on Expertscolumn during last month which affected traffic stats for all user on Expertscolumn during last month, things is more stable now and traffic start to grow back to what is used to be, my page views during last month reached 4536 Page view over 65 articles; that is 96% traffic increase over last month (2312 Page views for April) with an average of 2.25 Page views per article per day. I have added only one article during last month. Here is a list of the top 5 articles viewed during May.
As you will see from the list 58% of my traffic is coming from the top 5 articles only, while the rest 60 articles bring less than 42% of traffic.
Strategy Plan for June:
In order to be able to develop a plan to increase my traffic, I have to identify issues and weaknesses with my current columns, and I was able to identify three major issues as below:
1- Low Traffic Stats.
2- Low Average Page views.
3- Some articles receive very minimal traffic.
To be able to solve each of these issues I have to do the following:
1- Post more articles.
2- Interlink articles with similar topics.
3- Check the articles with low page views and identity keywords; use a keyword research tool to find and confirm best keywords to use for my articles.