First of all, I won’t claim that I have acquired millions from these ideas because I haven’t. These are not easy ways to get money, which I don’t believe truly existed. One has to put some effort to acquire something. Even instant millionaires like those who won lotto did some effort of getting into the line standing for hours, writing, etc. Like anything else, our output is the derivative of our input.
These money making tips I have tried and found to be effective are suitable for students who are looking for something productive this summer. During my teen-days the money-making activities in summer I had were limited to helping in my uncle’s store, helping in planting or harvesting, and selling mangoes, ice candy, or anything we could cook in our little kitchen. These days, let’s say the younger generation is lucky enough to have such wider and better alternatives to choose from. You have all the resources you need. And all you need to do is to find a way to make those resources beneficial.
1. First thing. Start with your passion, skills, talent or whatever they call it, it is something that you enjoy doing or something you feel incomplete without having…. The most common thing people, both young and adult, love to do these days is internet surfing. Even if you don’t have internet connection at home, I’m sure you visit an internet café at least 1 hour a day doing nothing but browsing through Facebook, or YouTube or playing or simply hanging around. You can convert this 1-hour a day into something productive.
2. Fuse your love with the internet. Now, let’s focus on the internet thing. There are so many productive ways you can do with and in the internet. Again, ask yourself another question. Without the internet, what else do I enjoy doing? Writing? Drawing? Painting? Designing? Graphics? Selling? Anything…. You can fuse this love with your ‘love of internet’. You might think that only the really talented people can do this. I beg to disagree! Mediocrity is only a state of mind. And you wouldn’t know if you are good at something unless you try it. Try everything until you find that special thing, which will truly inspire you. Some people discover their talent late because they didn’t try everything earlier in life.
For the reason of enjoyment and good money return, here are some of the legitimate websites I have patronized and wanted every internet-lover to try:
o Writing (poems, essays, news, opinions, fiction, short story, etc.)
o Posting of videos and photos
· WIKINUT (http://www.wikinut.com/in/ycbke/)
o Writing and reposting of articles you’ve previously written
· PXLEYES (http://www.pxleyes.com/)
o Paid contest for graphics, photos and drawings
· MOSTPHOTOS (https://www.mostphotos.com/nilknarf_soive?ref=25305)
o Selling photos and drawings
3. Start working. As I have said, there is no such thing as easy money. I don’t recommend the click-ads-to-get money, which people claim to generate enough money in no-sweat-seconds. Some people say it’s real but I am not a fan of those kinds of stuff. For me, you need to work hard to get what you want. All of those I have mentioned above can be challenging yet very rewarding.
I strongly believe that the younger generation has become smarter and more responsible. They want to become independent at an early age. So if you are one of them, start practicing being independent by making your own income. Regardless of whether your parents can afford or not, you need to experience to make money to appreciate the “real value” of money.
Aside from what I have mentioned above, there are still a lot of ways to earn money this summer vacation. Discover them and share it with us…
Original work from Making Money From The Internet