What most people earn still leaves much to be desired. I don’t know how come most people’s salaries do not go far. Most of them, according to my observation, run out of their money after the 10th or 15th of the month. When they receive their salaries, 65% goes to paying regular expenses like electricity, gas, and water and debt payment. The remaining 35% is too small to see the month out.
Women in my neighborhood like to get together to talk about how much their husbands make monthly and how the money usually goes. Most complain about not having enough money and have to rob Peter to pay Paul every month. This also happen to married couple who all have jobs to make money. They still find it hard to make ends meet, let alone housewives who only stay home and rely on their husbands’ income.
I am included here as a housewife. I struggle hard to do whatever to make money. I am considered lucky as I can write articles and hope this online job will help me a lot. I am thankful to God that I am still healthy and I try to the best I can to remain cheerful despite my financial difficulty.
I notice every time I go out there is still so many other people are totally jobless because they fail to apply for jobs. Some have to work as if they had no schooling at all, whereas they are graduates of university. Indeed, getting a job is like getting blood from a stone. I guess unemployment is every country’s problem, either in developing or developed countries.