If you're wondering whether it's possible to lose 30 pound in 3 weeks and wish to know how to do this then you've come to the right article. It may be possible to achieve this kind of super-fast weight loss, but it's not likely. However, there's no reason to despair because you can come close.
3 weeks is enough time to make a real difference in how you look and feel. While you may not be able to shed 30 lbs off your weight, you can still lose a lot if you're committed to doing the right things.
Here are your action steps:
1. Start with 3--5 days of detox to flush your body clean of toxins. This can also help you to lose a lot of weight very quickly as it is a low calorie eating routine and the detoxing itself clears your body of a lot of weight. This is an excellent way to kick-start your weight loss.
2. After the detox take a day of rest and regular eating to build up your strength to the second phase of your process: the heavy workout phase.
3. You need to do 3--4 strength workouts each week spaced 2 days apart from one another. Make sure to work every muscle group and to push yourself hard. Don't do the exercises for the sake of doing. Keep your mind focused on your ultimate goal.
4. Each morning and evening, you need to have some cardio time. This can be as little as 10 minutes in the morning before work and half an hour in the evenings when you get home. This will help you burn more calories and also help you maintain a high metabolism throughout the day.
5. Boost your metabolism by sleeping soundly each night, drinking plenty of fluids, having your share of vegetables and fruit, and eating lots of protein. A higher metabolism helps you burn fat faster naturally so why not make use of it?
6. I recommend avoiding eating out or ordering take out. You have much better control over the food that you prepare yourself and know what's in it. Home cooking is not only tasty but often healthier than that which you buy premade.
7. Weigh yourself no more than once a week. There's no point in measuring results too often as it can ruin your motivation. Losing 30 pounds is a process, not a one time thing so be patient.
You can lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks or at least come close if you follow the above mentioned tips and have the right diet method to use.