Hello, In this article I will describe the best Revenue sharing sites till 2011. So, those who are looking for earning money online will be benefited from this Column.
I have been using many revenue sharing sites for 2 years . So, I definitely have lots of experience in this field. I don't write for money rather I it's my hobby. If you don't have any interest in writing article but want's to earn money online then this article is not for you. I have seen many people give up after writing 2-3 articles. To be successful you must look at the quality and quantity of your articles first. At the beginning you won't make much , but you will continue to make money for lifetime when you establish yourself by publishing dozens of original unique articles .
List of top 5 best revenue sharing sites:
1. Hubpages: Hubpages is the leading site among revenue sharing sites. It has got a huge community of good writers. It will share 100% Adsense revenues but will display you ads for 60% of the time. Nowadays Hubpages is very strict in publishing articles. The site uses variety of different advertising and affiliate network.
Plus point: You can earn money by with different advertising and affiliate network. The Hubpages ad program pays very high. You can earn 5 dollars for per 1000 page views from the Hubpages ad program. Beside that you can earn from Google Adsense and amazon/ebay affiliate. Revenues from Hubpages Ad program will be paid via Paypal.
Minus point: You must have an active Google Adsense to start earning from Hubpages. It takes a long time to rank your articles on search engine. So, you have to be patient to get traffic from search engine. The Adsense click ratio is very poor. You articles will be deleted if they does not meet the Hubpages Standard .
2. Expertscolumn: Experts column is a new site like Triond. This is one of the legit site where you can make decent income. The good thing about this site is ,here you can post your previously written articles. That means you can post your articles in sites like Triond first then you can post them in experts column again to earn extra revenue. The pay rate for 1000 page views is also very good. You will not need any Adsense account for writing on this site.
Plus point: The articles ranks well in search engine. You can publish your previously published articles. Just make sure to sign up with the same Username so that the moderators can verify whether it is actually written by you or not. You can earn via Paypal or moneybookers, The pay rate is very good and minimum payment requirement is low.
Minus point: Too many info links tags makes your articles looks spammy. The overall site design is not attractive
3. Triond: In my point of view the 3rd best revenue sharing site is Triond. Triond is revenue sharing site where you won’t need any Google Adsense account. You can write anything in Triond. Triond has got different sites to publish your articles in different places according to category. Your articles should be original written by yourself.
Plus point: You will not need an Adsense account. But if you have an Adsense account you can integrate it. It’s up to you. You will get a flat rate for per 1000 page views. That means the more views you get the more you will earn. You can write on any topics , whatever you like. Articles are accepted very easily. You can get your payment via 3 methods – 1) Paypal 2)Check 3) Western union money transfer.
Minus Point: Triond will display too many advertisement on your articles which looks very spammy. Because of this over promotion , you readers can be distracted. Many of the Triond writers posted duplicate and low quality content for which Triond sites got punishment from Google. The pay rate is around 1 dollar for per 1000 page views which is decent but not good enough.
4. Squidoo: Squidoo is another good site where you can post lenses (long articles). You won’t need any Adsense account too. You can get your payment via paypal.
Plus point: Squidoo has got good community and great layout. Once your lens is ranked well in search engine, you can earn good amount of view. The payout requirement is low
Minus point: You have to work very hard for your lenses. No ads will be appear in your lenses until they are ranked well. In the mean time you have to continue on affiliate networks like Amazon. This makes it difficult to earn from Squidoo.
5. Infobarrel: Infobarrel is another good revenue sharing sites where you can money by writing good quality articles. You will need Adsense and chitika account to earn money. Infobarrel is very simple and good revenue sharing site.
Plus point: Once your articles gets ranked well in search engine, you will earn for a long period of time. You can integrate both chitika and Adsense together. The site has got good community of writers. The admin is active to moderate the quality of the site. Your ads will be displayed for 75% of the time which is good enough.
Minus point: You won’t earn for page impressions, you will need an Adsense account. You will only earn from the clicks when your ads are displayed. The Adsense payout threshold is 100 dollars which will make you wait for a long time. At the beginning you will earn very less (almost 0). You will continue to earn when your articles gets traffic from search engines.
So, these were my top favorite revenue sharing sites. What is your opinion about all these sites? Please do comment and rate this article.