How do people who have high confidence? And How do people who have less confidence? What are its characteristics? Let’s find the anwers.
What exactly is the meaning of self-confidence? Many people who consider that the criteria for a confident person is a figure that “Perfect”, which means it is capable of anything, or have a perfect physical appearance, with no defects or deficiencies.
Some well-known psychologist, Miskell, Maslow, and others managed to concoct the meaning of the word confidence in their own language. Hasan and his colleagues in psychology dictionary terms, saying that “Confidence is the belief in own abilities and realize adequate capabilities, and can use it appropriately”.
According to Maslow, a renowned psychologist, “Confidence is the basic capital for the development of self-actualization (all skills in self-exploration). With confidence, someone will be able to know and understand ourselves. Meanwhile, lack of confidence can hinder the development of self-potential . So people who lack confidence will be someone who is pessimistic in the face of challenges, fearful, and hesitant to convey ideas, indecisive in determining the choice and often compare themselves with
According Weidth, conviction came after a person knows what the “REQUIRED” in his life. Confidence it also comes after he knew what the “EXPECTED” in his life.
How do people who have high confidence? What are its characteristics?
- Responsible for decisions that have made themselves.
- Easy to adjust to the new environment.
- The handle of his life is quite strong, able to develop motivation.
- Willing to work hard to achieve the capability.
- Convinced of the role that it faces.
- Dare to act and take every opportunity it faces.
- Accept yourself realistically.
- Respect yourself positively.
- Confident on its own merits, not influenced by others.
- Optimistic, calm and not anxious.
- Understand the shortcomings of others.
Then, how people who have a lack of confidence? What are its characteristics?
- Unable to demonstrate the ability of self.
- Lack of achievement in the study.
- Shy-shy, awkward.
- Not daring to express ideas.
- Tend to just watch and wait for the opportunity.
- Wasting time in making decisions.
- Low self, even fear and feel insecure.
- If that fails, tend to blame others.
- Like looking for recognition from others.
That the characteristics of people who have self-confidence and people who lack confidence. Try to build your confidence in a variety of ways, including in your dreams in life. Confidence is also one of the capital in the key to your success. Build self-confidence, thinking and doing things that could have a positive effect on your self and your life. Be confident, without degrading other people around you.