I will give you a list from A to Z on the signs of cheating and infidelity. Also, 15 steps to take to find out for sure if he is cheating on you. There is also a section on "doubting yourself," and "His reaction."
Do you have that nagging feeling that your man is cheating, one minute, and the next minute you think that you may be over-reacting and imagining things? This is a common response for women when they think their significant other may be cheating on them. Although, you should explore the possibility that he could have some kind of addiction such as gambling, porno, adult chat lines, or drugs instead. But you still have to ask yourself, “Do I really want to know the truth?” “Am I overlooking obvious signs of cheating because I am in denial?” Women tend to second guess themselves and wonder if they are just being insecure. They certainly don’t want to accuse someone of cheating unless they are positive of what is really going on.
If you do bring your suspicions of infidelity up to him, he may tell you your being possessive, a nag, imagining things, or worse. There will probably be an argument because this will put him on the defensive. But this could also be a way for him to put the focus on you, to take the focus off him. This way he can throw you off track. It is a good idea not to jump the gun, but at the same time, follow your intuition. Not always, but usually when there is smoke, there is fire.
Signs your man is cheating
A. He is not as interested in sex as much as usual.
B. He is less affectionate.
C. He seems more reserved.
d. You find strange jewelry or underwear in your house.
E. You are missing clothing or jewelry.
F. The items in your home are not in the places they usually are found.
G. Someone else’s hair is in your hairbrush.
H. He has a different smell on him with different cologne other than yours or his.
I. He smells like sex when he comes home.
J. He is gone a lot.
K. He is on the computer a lot and is secretive about it.
L. Strange numbers on his cell phone.
M. He gets secretive calls that he has to go in a different room to answer.
N. He says he gets calls from people you know, but the conversation on your end doesn’t make sense.
O. You get a lot of wrong number calls.
P. He is showering excessively.
Q. He hangs out with his friends excessively, and especially the single ones and womanizers.
R. He acts different in bed and wants to try new sexual positions. He may try doing to you what the other woman likes done to her.
S. Watch to see if he is spending money excessively.
T. Watch for hotel rooms charged on his credit card.
U. He spends money excessively on dinners when you are not with him.
V. Obviously, it is a red flag if he is gone all night.
W. Hairs are found on his clothes, in his car, or in his house that are not yours or his.
X. He has to go to the bathroom right away and clean up, when he first walks in the house.
Y. He seems distant.
Z. He has unusually wrinkled clothes that he is wearing, or has worn.
1. Look in his pockets for phone numbers, condoms, adult book store cards, massage parlor cards and anything that shouldn’t be there.
2. Look in history on his computer.
3. Ask your neighbors if they noticed anyone at your house that isn’t usually there.
4. Look at his cell phone and home phone bill.
5. Look at the numbers called on his cell phone, the quick call numbers, and the phone call numbers on calls he has received.
6. Don’t wear cologne for a week and see if you smell women’s cologne on him.
7. Hide a camera and tape recorder in his office, home, and/or car.
8. Follow him yourself, or have a friend follow him to see where he goes.
9. Ask your friends if they have seen him with someone else, and have them call you when they see him at all.
10. Keep an eye on his face book and twitter account and any other account that he has that you may be able to get leads from.
11. Get into his email if possible.
12. Go on line and try to get into any adult chat accounts that belong to him.
13. Think of a reason to call his work, to see if he really is there.
14. Offer to meet him on his lunch hour or right after work, at the last minute.
15. See if he picks arguments just so he'll have a reason to leave.