To get a fair skin is every women desire. And to maintain that fairness one has to pay a little attention. One can’t change the complexion completely overnight, but by regular efforts you can improve the colour of complexion from dark to fair. Especially in summer season great care is to be taken to maintain the complexion due to sun tan. Following are some tips for fair skin by which tells you how to get a fair and glowing skin naturally at home.
1. First of all always use a sun screen(at least 30 SPF) before stepping out in sun especially in summer. Avoid going out from 11-00 AM to 4-00 PM in summer season to get a fair skin.
2. Cleanse your skin regularly with Facial Cleansers. Moisturising the skin after cleansing is equally important to get a fair and glowing skin.
3. Along with cleansing exfoliating your skin is equally important. Exfoliate your skin 2 to 3 times a week preferably by a homemade face scrub.
4. Among tips to get a fair skin a very effective and easy tip is t make a face mask by mixing honey and lemon in equal amounts. Apply this mixture on the face and get a fair and glowing skin instantly. Lemon lightens your skin tone and honey moisturises it and make it smooth and glowing.
5. Make a face mask using oatmeal, a pinch of turmeric and milk. Make a paste and apply on your face. After 10 minutes wash with water while massaging. Great home remedy to get fair skin naturally. It also act as a scrubber. All the dirt and oil from your skin washes away and your complexion becomes fairer.
6. Gram flour has also shown great results when used in face mask to get a fair and glowing skin. It can be used by making a paste with milk and a pinch of turmeric. For oily skin you can add rose water instead of milk.
7. Among very effective tips for getting a fair skin is using lemon. It reduces tan and makes your skin fairer. It can be added in various face masks to enhance their effect. You can dab lemon juice alone on your face at night and results can be seen in few days. Lemon juice is also good for oily skin. Mix lemon juice with honey(moisturises the skin and make it glowing) and apply on your face. It will make your skin fair and glowing naturally by home remedies.
8. Tomato also helps in getting a fair skin as it is also a citrus fruit. Mix tomato juice and few drops of lemon. Apply on face as a face mask. Leave for 20 minutes and wash. Great face mask for oily skin to become fair.
9. Almonds are known for its property to make the skin fairer. It shows the results from the very first use. Soak almonds in water. In the night grind it with milk to make a fine paste apply on the face and leave overnight. In the morning wash with water. you will find your skin fair and glowing too. If your skin is oily you can use gram flour to clean your face. It will remove the oil from the skin. Best face mask to get fair and glowing skin naturally at home.
10. Cucumber juice lightens your skin tone and also gives a relief from sunburn. In 2 tblsp of cucumber add 1 tblsp of lemon and a pinch of turmeric. This face mask to get a fair skin is perfect for oily skin in summer season. If your skin is dry you can add few drops of glycerine in this face mask.
11. Make a face mask using fuller earth, gram flour, a little turmeric and rose water. Apply on the face. Leave it till dry. Very good face mask for oily skin to get fair and glowing skin. Again for dry skin you can add milk cream in it.
12. For dry skin you can use milk and honey combination. Mix them in equal amounts. Apply on the face and weight for 20 minutes. After that wash with water. This face mask will get you a fair and glowing skin. It is a great nourisher for dry skin. You can use it daily.
13. Dried orange peel has shown very good results when used in a face mask. Mix dried orange peel with curd to make a paste. Apply on your face for 20 minutes and wash. This home remedy also helps to removes blemishes and scars.
14. For oily skin you should mix oatmeal, tomato juice and a pinch of turmeric and make a paste. Apply on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water. This face mask helps in getting a fair skin. It is very good home remedy for sun tan.
15. For skin burnt by sun try the following face mask. Mix sandalwood powder, tomato juice, cucumber juice and lime juice together. Apply as a face mask for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water. Very soothing for sunburnt skin. Cools down the skin and make it many tones fairer if used repeatedly.
16. Take 2 tbsp of potato juice and add 1 tbsp of lime juice in it. Apply on the face. Wash after 20 minutes with cold water. Excellent tip for fair skin. Can be used daily for oily skin. Add some drops of glycerine or honey if your skin is dry.
17. Take almond powder and sandalwood powder. Mix with water to make paste. Apply on face and massage in circular motion, so that dirt and blackheads are removed from your face. Leave it till dry. Wash with cold water. Get a fair and glowing skin naturally at home.
18. Take a ripe papaya. Mash it and add two three spoons of milk in it. Apply on your face for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash with cold water. Papaya is well known for its skin lightening properties and makes you complexion fairer.
19. Make a face mask using milk egg and honey. Mix all the ingredients and apply as a face pack. After 15 minutes wash with lukewarm water. It works as a facial and leaves your skin fair and glowing.
20. Take fuller’s earth and add mashed papaya and cucumber juice in it. Apply on face and throat. It will make your skin fairer and also will tighten it.
21. To make your skin glowing like after that of a facial, take a banana, mash it and smear on the face. Wash after 20 minutes. Your skin will glow like never before.
22. Take one tablespoon of milk powder, 1 tbsp honey , one tbsp lemon juice and ½ tablespoon of almond oil. Mix them to make a paste. This face mask is very good for dry skin. It will help you get a fair skin also you will get glowing shine.
23. Soak some saffron in milk cream all night. In the morning blend it well and apply. It will lighten skin and also gives it a glow. Very good home remedy for dry skin.
24. Apply buttermilk on your face and other body parts. It will make your skin fair and glowing and also makes it smooth and supple.
25. Take oatmeal powder, almond powder, grounded dried orange peel and milk. Mix all the ingredients to make a paste. Apply for 20 minutes and wash. This face pack cleanses, scrubs and also helps you in getting a fair skin.
26. Mash half a banana and add one tbsp of curd and one egg white to it. Mix well and apply on face and other body parts. Wash after 20 minutes. If you looking for a glow on your face in addition to fairness then go for it. Best among tips to get a fair and glowing skin.
27. Take camomile tea and oat meal in equal proportion(1/4 cup). Add some drops of almonds oil and 2 tbsp of honey in it. Mix well and apply as a face mask. Very effective face mask for getting a fair and glowing skin naturally.
28. Watermelon is also very soothing for sun tanned skin. Take watermelon juice 2 tbsp, cucumber juice 2 tbsp, yogurt 1 tbsp and milk powder 1 tbsp. Blend all the ingredients to make a paste. Watermelon clears blemishes and also act a toner. Cucumber helps in lightening the skin tone. Overall this face mask is very good to make your complexion fairer.
29. For dry skin another wonderful preparation is made by crumbsadding milk cream(malai) and bread crumbs(alternatively you can use chaptti too). Keep it for 2 minutes to allow bread crumbs to soften. Apply on your face for 15 minutes. Wash and get a fair and glowing skin naturally at home.
30. For darker skin chiroinji(sunflower seeds) gives astonishing results. Soak chiroinji seeds in milk overnight. Add some saffron strands in it. In the morning grind in mixer and make a paste. This face mask if used regularly turns the dark skin fairer.
31. Take coconut milk and apply on face daily. This will make your skin fair. It also helps in removing scars and blemishes.
32. Soak lentil(masoor dal) in milk or curd for 3 to 4 hrs. Grind and make a paste. Apply daily for fifteen days. You will definitely get a fair and glowing skin.
33. Soak some almonds and black gram (urad) in milk overnight. Make a paste by grinding in the morning. Apply on face. This face mask is excellent for darker skin tones to get fairer.
34. Applying lemon juice daily is the easy and effective home remedy to get a fair skin.
35. In addition to this drink a lots of water. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. What you eat shows on your face. So be choosy in your diet and apt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of junk food.
36. Use tea tree oil face cleaners. It help to lighten the tanned skin due to sun.
37. Add a glass of orange juice to you daily diet. It helps a lot in giving you a fair skin.
38. Applying bolied carrot to your face also helps in making your face fair and glowing. Drinking carrot juice also helps in getting fair skin.
39. Mix bread crums with milk cream to get a fair skin. It is very good face mask for to make dry skin fair in winter.
40. In addition to this eating apples, peaches and guava also helps in lightening the tone of your skin.
All the above home remedies to get a fair and glowing skin naturally at home are very easy to prepare. More over you can get all the ingredients from you kitchen only. Hence by using the above home remedies you can get a fair and glowing skin naturally and cost effectively too.