Have you been wondering how to get a beautiful skin? Do you dream of making your skin appear beautiful and healthy? If your answer to these questions is YES then welcome to the column that can help you to achieve a beautiful skin.
In this simple article, I am going to list some major steps that you can take to get a healthy and beautiful skin. So without any further ado let us take a look at some of the simple things that we can all do at home to take care of our skin and make our skins beautiful:
1. If you want to get beautiful and glowing skin then it is imperative that you always wash your hands well before touching your face. Experts say that failure to wash our hands before sending them to our face would cause dirt from the hands to get into direct contact with the face and cause acne to begin developing.
2. Experts have also advised that if you want to have a beautiful skin then it is important to apply sunscreen all the time that you are going out in the sun. The importance of the application of the sunscreen cannot be underestimated here because without it, the sun would end up contacting your skin directly and causing sunburns to the skin, which seriously damages the skin.
3. Another step you must take if you have been wondering how to get a beautiful skin is to wash your face with a cleanser every morning you wake up. The reason why it is important to wash your face with a cleanser is because by the time you wake up from sleep, bacteria and other materials would have stuck to your face. The cleanser would cleanse your face thoroughly and leave you with a beautiful face.
4. Experts have also said that if we want a beautiful skin then we must wash our faces every night just before we go to bed because the face has been exposed to a lot of dirt.
5. The experts have also advised us against going to bed with make-up on our face. According to them, this does nothing to help the skin, it rather has great disadvantages to the skin.
6. Another great way to get a beautiful skin is by exercising. I know that many of you might be wondering how exercise can be related to a beautiful skin. According to scientists, vigorous exercise helps in giving the skin a beautiful glow because when we exercise vigorously what happens to the body is that blood flows and circulates all over the body better.
7. Taking in up to 8 glasses of water a day is another fantastic way to make your skin appear beautiful and healthy. Drinking sufficient water on a daily basis is very essential to the body as it helps massively in flushing out toxins in the body.
8. I know people who are always touching their face with their hands. According to experts, this is a very bad thing for the skin on your face. Our hands have oils on them and bacteria. It therefore means that the more we touch our faces with our hands, we are exposing the skin on the face to bacteria and are at the same time clogging the pores on the face. Now, this would not only make your face rough but also cause acne to develop there.
9. Leave your pimples alone. I know a lot of us are guilty of breaking pimples on our face. This is a very bad practice that we should all stop right now. Studies have shown that the more you pop the pimples on your face, the more you expose the rest of your face to bacteria that would spread from the pimple that you have just broken.
10. The last but not the least way to get a beautiful skin is to try not to be stressed. Stress is a very dangerous thing to have. Stress can kill you. Why stress kills is that it deteriorates your entire system and causes your body to malfunction. It literally weakens your immune system to an extent that it can even cause break-outs or acne attacks. It is therefore imperative that if you want to have a beautiful skin, then you ought to keep stress at bay.
These are just some of the steps to take in order to get a beautiful and healthy skin. This is the first part of a series of columns on how to get a beautiful skin. Watch out for the subsequent series on how to get a beautiful skin.