Modern world is flooded with vehicles. Different types of vehicles are there. All these are driven by humans. Here iam going to describe how to drive a car and how to ride a motorbike….
HOW TO DRIVE A CAR
We can drive a car simply.Iam going to describe the steps in a simple manner..
1) Get in to the driving seat of your car.
2) Shift the position of gear to neutral. It is not necessary to do so. We can also start vehicle by pressing clutch if vehicle is in any gear
3) Start the car and look through the rear viewing mirror to check wheather any vehicle is coming..
4) If you are safe to move vehicle, press the clutch with your leg and change the position of gear from neutral to first. Remember when you are sitting in the driving seat,your left leg is near to clutch. Right leg is near to accelerator. A brake is in between accelarator and clutch.
5) Now your vehicle is ready to move.. Slowly release your left leg from clutch. At the same time, press your right leg to the accelerator slowly.. Now your car starts moving. If you released the clutch suddenly or give acceleration suddenly, your car will respond to that. This causes some sound generation and non smooth movement of the car.. If you released clutch without giving an acceleration,the car will turn off automatically. Therefore proper adjustment should be needed with clutch and accelerator for smooth driving.
6) You can steer your car with provided steering. Steering is operated to control the movement of the vehicle. For a beginner, it taks some time to get steering balance
7) Press the accelerator until the speed of the car becomes 20 km/hr. After that, we have to change the gear position for further speed increment. For this release the leg from accelerator , press the clutch and change the gear position from first to second. Then release clutch gradually while press accelerator slowly. The car is now moving in second gear. Similarly we can change gear according to the speed we want.
8) When we have to decrease the speed, we can do it by applying brake. For applying brake, the accelerator shouldn’t be engaged. For decrease speed in a small amount, it is sufficient to apply small press to brake.
9) Change the position of gear in the reverse order (from top gear to down) according to the speed change. Eg: if you are driving a car at speed of 60km/hr. Suppose the gear is now on 5th position. If you want to decrease speed to 30km/hr, you should apply brake and should change the position of gear from 5th to 2nd. If gear change is not correct, engine generates a sound. This sound warns you to fix the gear in correct position.
10) Always remember to press clutch and release accelerator during a gear change.
11) There is a extra gear caller’Reverse gear’ in your car. This gear helps to take vehicle reverse. For that Make the gear position in reverse and slowly give acceleration.
RIDING A MOTOR BIKE
Riding of a motor bike is similar to that of driving a car. The differences are
1) Clutch and front brake is operated by hands. Rear break is operated with leg
2) Gear is controlled using leg not with hand. The gear can be only to and fro.
3) There is no reverse gear for a motorbike.
4) You have to balance the entire weight of bike with your legs
These are the simple steps to drive a car or to ride a motor bike.
During the driving, you have to follow some rules. They are
1) Always drive your car or bike through left side of the road
2) Always obey traffic rules.
3) Remember that economic speed of a motor bike is in between 40km/h and60km/hr
4) Always wear a seat belt or a helmet while driving.
These are some tips for making you as a good driver. If you doesn’t know driving, start to learn from today..
If you are planning to buy a sporty bike, check these two first http://expertscolumn.com/content/kawasaki-ninja-250r-vs-honda-cbr-250-ch...
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME