Getting rid of your lower belly fat is not always so easy. This is why I'm glad that you came to this article in which I'm going to share 5 killer tips to burn lower belly fat fast. Follow these tips and finally flatten your abs.
Before I get to the tips, a word about targeted lower abs exercises: If you want to tone your abs then these can be very effective. However, for pure fat loss, targeted exercises are not the most effective thing you can do. The reason is that your body doesn't burn fat from the body part which you train. Your body burns fat from all over. As abs exercises are not the most efficient fat burning workouts, don't worry too much about lower belly exercises. You don't need too much of them.
What should you do instead? Here are 5 tips:
1. Do full body workouts that are focused on fat loss and metabolism boosting - I recommend focusing on your bigger muscle groups as it's there that you can add the most lean muscle tissue. The more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism goes and the easier it is for you to shed fat. I also recommend doing circuit workouts with strength and cardio combined for faster fat burning.
2. Eat more protein - The beneficial effects of protein on fat loss are numerous. For one thing, protein helps you reduce appetite. For another, it is a nutrient that the body needs to work hard to digest so it expends a lot of calories to do so. Finally, protein helps to build muscle tissue which is great for your metabolism.
3. Do a short workout each morning - Even if it's only 10 minutes and you're only doing some yoga stretches and some squats, a morning workouts sets up the day in the right way and gets your metabolism high. I've been doing this for some months now and it works beautifully.
4. Eat metabolism boosting foods - There are some foods that can help you get a small metabolism boost and burn more lower belly fat and calories. Some of these foods include cinnamon, green tea, and garlic. You can't stuff yourself with these foods. Each of them is only good for a small metabolic boost. However, put together, these small things can add up to a lot of burned off belly fat.
5. Eat more fiber rich foods - Fiber is excellent for your digestion and for keeping you full for hours. Reduce appetite and lower the risk of overeating. Fiber is excellent.