Do you know the difference between a successful and an average organization? Yes, you are right the difference is greatest assets. Employees are your greatest assets and satisfied, motivated and happy employees are the key to success in business. Obviously to satisfy and make your greatest assets happy you need to appreciate your greatest assets. There are many ways to appreciate your employees, but one important thing you need to consider is that every employee is motivated and satisfied by something different. It means you have to discover for every employee the best way to appreciate. Some employees are easily satisfied with recognition while others need monetary benefits. It is not an easy task to appreciate all employees because you cannot use a single way to all employees to show appreciation. You need to apply different-different ways according to interests of your employees. For example, you can satisfy some employees by giving them monthly Pizza Party, but every employee cannot be satisfied with this great idea. Thus, first of all, you have to understand the needs and the interests of your employees so that on the basis of this you can find the best suitable way to appreciate your employees. Here are some great and common ways to satisfy your employees -
1. The best way to appreciate your employees is to give them bonus in accordance with their performance. Performance bonus certainly helps to boost up morale of your employees and it is the most trendy and best way to appreciate your employee.
2. Give recognition to your employee. When your employees do good and right work, then recognize their performance. Giving recognition is a great way to appreciate your employees.
3. Many times, you can use simple ways to appreciate your employees such as you can say thank you, greet them well, a pat on the back etc. These are the simple and polite ways to show employees appreciation.
4. Every employee wants to be appreciated, every employee wants to feel important, hence give these sense of belonging and make them feel that they are the very important part of your organization.
5. Lack of communication is the major barrier for shoeing appreciation. Many times simple talk with your employees can motivate them.
6. Monthly get-together, Pizza Parties, having lunch, coffee and tea with your employees are another some great and cost effective ways to show employee appreciation.