Triond or Expertscolumn
Hubpages is a good site to publish articles. But without Google Adsense, Hubpages is not helping you to earn. And, for Asian countries and several places, it requires 6 months waiting period before you can sign up for Google Adsense. During this waiting period, probably you can opt for something that pays per article or pays per view.
Many websites that pay per article created issues that the writer didn't receive their money or the example they sent in does not get a reply. Different argument in the forums and you don't even know which side is telling the truth.
After checking through websites from scams and frauds, I'm at least be confident with these two websites: Expertscolumn and Triond.
Expertscolumn and Triond are the two websites I'll recommend. They pay you per view. Whether there are complaints for these two websites, from what I read from the internet, I'll share with you in this article.
But, which is better? Expertscolumn or Triond? I'll discuss further, showing you their pros and cons. You decide.
Feel free to share your opinions here, if you've been joining these websites as well.
• Allow you to republish your original article. As long as you cite your original article and is able to show that the author's name is the same in both sites, Expertscollumn allows you to republish your article.
• The article is publish instantaneously. If plagiarism or any unethical behavior is detected, it'll be deleted within 24 hours. However, if it's your original article, once it's published, it'll remain there permanently.
• It's a new website, so it is still not creating any issues for not paying money on time. In fact, it allows you to receive your money at the time you wish, not only on the first week of the month.
• As the site is new, not many articles published. So, articles with new title published there is easier to be listed in the Search engines' result.
• It counts even if you're viewing your own article. I'm not asking you to cheat the system, but to let you know how it works. The system will detect your ID. For each ID, only counted for once in 24 hours. Meaning, with the same ID, even if he or she is viewing abundant articles from you, it'll still be detected as ONE. If he comes again, after 24 hours, then he'll be counted as another new ID. One view is $0.01 from my own experience with Expertscolumn.
• Less topics to choose.
• Less traffic to your articles. Unless people are searching the topic you wrote, they can hardly find your article. You will need to promote your own site.Comparing to Triond, Triond will publish your article on related sites for you.
• Cannot insert photos. Only words allowed.
• From my experience, only maximum 3 links allowed to share on the article.
• Minimum withdrawal amount is $5. Comparing to Triond, minimum withdrawal amount is $0.50
• It has a dull and wordy interface. Bad layout. Looks more like a scam website. But with no complaints on the internet. Everyone is receiving their money happily.
If you think Expertscolumn is reasonably good, you may join it here.
• Broad writing topics.
• Can add photos and videos.
• Publish your articles on related site. More views and traffic.
• Minimum withdrawal is $0.50.
• User friendly interface.
• Able to earn from referral program for as high as 10% of lifetime bonus from your referrals' earning!
• It pays once a month. On every 10th of the month. Comparing to Expertscolumn that pays on any date you like.
• Do not allow republish content, even if it is your original article.
• Article not published immediately. It'll be published only if it is original and not published on any other websites (duplicated content).
• There are arguments that Triond is a scam. However, many is receiving their money without any complaints. My suggestion is: do not accumulate your earning. Do not wait until $50 only withdraw. This is will reduce the risk of not receiving your money. From what I read, most who argue that they do not receive their money has accumulated at least $50 and above.
* I own full copyright for this article. This is my original article which is also published in Hubpages.