We all know how nice is to have money, and when we have it, life is better and easier. But what if people do not have money?
Capitalism is apparently the culmination of the rise of humanity. We all have money, but is this really the pinnacle of humanity? No it is not. Here are a few reasons why I would like that money does not exist:
1. Because of the money people want to spend all fossil fuels just to earn more, thus pollution and destruction of the planet becomes more important than all the living beings on earth.
2. When you have money, you are worth for the country because you pay the bills, but if you do not have money, they do not care what will happen to you. If you still succeed in life and if you manufacture food for yourself, maybe your country will not like you, because they have no profits from you.
3. What kind of democracy is where every state has hundreds of members of parliament who are living comfortably because of our money, and they put the states many times in a big minus?
4. What kind of democracy and freedom we have, when one person or two (the President and Prime Minister) speak on behalf of millions or billions of people and they bring decisions without us?
5. Water is a natural source of energy, the country is an area where we live, so with what right country (fictitious name for the territory) collect taxes from us, for something that is free? Is it possible that the state is more important than the people who constitute it?
6. Some people are holding the development of the world using natural energy sources. Is it possible that there are people who deliberately wish to destroy all living creatures and the planet for their own profit?
7. Is it not obvious that our money actually hindering the development and progress?
This will be very strange, however, try to understand a little. Without money will be better. Imagine that somewhere exist a country that do not belong to anyone, and that I have a billions, I’d made there hundreds of houses and buildings, all possible facilities and hospitals, industrial areas for manufacturing, and then I will destroy the money. Electricity would be obtained from natural sources (water, wind), thus all would be free. Every man should live free, but also must work for free. Why? Because if we are all equal, why someone must have more of something? Why should someone drive a better car? World in which we all will have the same worth, I’d love to live in that world.
Possible question from you: Why someone who is a doctor or an engineer must have the same car as a farmer? He is educated at least five years more.
My question to you: Why should the farmer drove worse car due five years less education? Because of that he must to work all his life more than a doctor.
A real man is not a doctor because of money, but because he likes to help a people. The real farmer is not a worker for the money, he is worker because he likes the land.
A world without money is possible in this way. People would work without the money, only for their own use. How to obtain the rest of commodity which they need, but do not have? Each commodity has a value and could be changed for another of the same value.
You only need to open your eyes. If you ask me, we do not need the money, we do not need the President, we do not need Prime Minister, we do not need banks, the people must make a decisions, and a parlament will be there to implement that, and the world will be better place to live.
I know that many of you prefer capitalism, but this is my personal opinion.
Have a nice day.