Anti aging tips.
If you want to stay looking young for as long as possible here are some anti aging tips to help you stay young and stave off the aging process.
1. The fight against aging starts young. Don‘t wait until the first wrinkles appear. As soon as you get into your early twenties you should start to apply cream on your face and neck. Keep clear of the area around your eyes as cream encourages water and water encourages bags around the eyes, which are aging...
2. Check yourself for signs of tiredness and discover how much sleep you need every night. Some people manage on 6 or seven hours but most of us need eight or even nine hours of sleep. Tired people look old no matter how young they may be.
3. Drink plenty of fresh water, it washes the toxins out of your body.
4. Take regular exercise. This will keep you fit and help you keep your weight down if this is a problem. Remember the old adage ‘love your heart’ this means that you should not abuse it by giving it too much work to do.
5. As important as it is to keep your body in good shape it is even more important to keep your brain in good working order too. A piece of advice that I have found useful and enjoyable is to do something different every day. It keeps you from getting into a rut and also presents a small challenge.
6. Learning a language helps to keep those little grey cells working well. Doing a crossword puzzle is another recommended exercise. So find yourself a good puzzle book that will make you think out of the box and work your way through it.
7. Make sure that some of your friends are younger than you are. It may mean an effort on your part but even children can contribute something that reaches down to the child within us and to the open and imaginative world that we leave behind as we get older. Sometimes our busy lives cause us to forget how to play. If you want to fight the aging process then you need to indulge in something that may even seem to be a waste of time. If you enjoy it and you relax and forget about the hassles of the day, then this is a vital part of your program to stay young.
8. If adult education is available take a course on a subject that is totally new to you. You will not only learn a new skill, or acquire more knowledge, but you will meet like minded people who are also doing their best to keep aging at bay. If they are a little younger, all the better and if they are a little older then they are a great example.br />
Just a few suggestions but if you try one or two I am sure you will not only look a lot younger but also feel a lot younger too.
a> Have you a useful tip to share, if so join me Referral link: http://expertscolumn.com/referral/65787fbc and get paid for doing so.