These are some quotes that I developed through my life experiences. Sometimes the best teacher really is from the "School of Hard Knocks."
A Quote To Promote and Into the Mind It Will float
1. "The only separation between man and beast is what G-d gave us and instructed us to use -- an understanding heart"
2. "What is the worst thing that man can do to you in this world, that your death ultimately cannot make up for"
3. "With age comes wisdom and with wisdom, power--does not always guarantee that with this newly acquired power will come wisdom"
4. "Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies is better than asking those questions and NOT knowing you're getting (only) lies"
5. "Being free is not doing what you want to do. True freedom, is the strength of character and fortitude to do what you DON'T want to do"
6. "The value of the one true friend waiting for you tomorrow outweighs the 100 friends you think you have today"
7. "Love is a mirage that will never go away"
8. "To be truly honest before G-d, you must be honest not only in your words and deeds, but in your thoughts (Heart) as well; for this is how a truly righteous person lives by his faith"
9. "When you give to others, you are really only giving to yourself"
10. "I have taught myself through prayer to have patience for G-d, and in return He has given me the power to have patience for my fellow human beings"
11. "If you come to love yourself for the wrong reasons, you will never come to love others for the right reason"
12. "Living in this world you will necessarily be brainwashed; only you have to choose whether you want to be brainwashed with the Truth, or with Lies"
13. "When I think of acquiring possessions in this world, I quickly remind myself that there are no pockets in my burial shrouds"
14. "Everyone believes in the Almighty; only some err placing their faith in the almighty dollar"
15. "Nobody gets out of this world alive"
16. "If at first you don't succeed, go chapter 11 and try, try, try again"
17. "To take is human, but to give- Divine"
18. "This world is but a dream, it is we that make our own nightmares"
19. "Man thinks he will escape the consequences of his actions, but that's only until his death, then reality will be forced upon him"
20. "To Quote Is Human, To Learn From Them (In This World) (Would Be)--Wise!"