1. When two babies are born together at the same time to a mother, they are known as twins. Sometimes when the babies are born joined to each other at some part of body, they are known as Siamese twins.
2. A baby’s head accounts for about one quarter of its body length. By adulthood, the proportion is reduced to one-eighth.
3. The newborn baby can hear well but cannot focus its eyes properly, whereas very old people cannot hear or see properly. Their sense deplete with growing age.
4. Girls grow faster than boys during early stages of growth. A girl grows about three and a quarter of her adult height by the age of seven years whereas a boy reaches the same height at the age of nine.
5. Some babies are born with full set of teeth like King Louis XIV of France.
6. The body sheds about 18 kilograms of dead skin in a lifetime.
7. Household dust is mostly made up of dead skin cells.
8. Finger nails grow in about 6 months from the base to tip.
9. The skin is the largest organ of our body.
10. Longest living cells are the brain cells. They can last for the entire lifetime.
11. A complete set of permanent teeth has eight incisors, four canines, eight premolars and twelve molars. Four of the last molars are also known as wisdom teeth.
12. The color of one’s hair depends upon the amount of black and red melanin stored inside the follicle pockets.
To read my previous article visit:¬- We Can Know About This-3
And if interested to share your awesome articles and other stuff JOIN ME AT ExpertsColumn. Write, publish and get paid.