Every woman wants to get beautiful skin because beautiful skin is an accessory that shines bright all the time. In the quest of getting beautiful skin, woman try many cosmetics. But let me tell me one thing that cosmetics can beautify you temporarily, but natural products give a real beauty to your skin. Mother Nature has bestowed upon us a magical ingredient named almond oil that may grant a luminous complexion to all women. In this article you will learn how to use almond oil in your beauty applications. All beauty uses of almond oil are very effective and wallet-friendly. Read on to know the best 15 beauty benefits of almond oil.
1. Almond oil has power to hydrate and enliven your skin. Almond oil has high amount of vitamin A and E that give immense hydration to your skin as well as cleansing pores. That is why many creams have almond oil in their formulations. Clean pores directly means very less chances of blackheads, blemishes and whiteheads. Almond oil promotes the cell-renewal process and helps in eliminating dead skin cells. Additionally, application of almond oil does not leave your skin feeling greasy.
2. Applying almond oil on the skin regularly makes your skin fair and smooth. Just add a few strands of saffron in the bottle of almond oil to enhance the efficacy of almond oil.
3. Apply almond oil on your well-shampooed hair and leave it on for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash off to experience amazingly shiny and healthy hair within short span of time.
4. Blend coconut oil and almond oil in equal measure and apply on your dark circles. This application helps a lot in diminishing dark circles.
5. Applying almond oil daily at bedtime makes your skin flawless and spot-free. You can mix 2-3 vitamin E capsules with almond oil to get the maximum benefits of applying almond oil on the face.
6. Apply almond oil around your eyes to cure the crow feet wrinkles and dark circles. Almond oil helps to fade away dark circles and minimize the crow-feet wrinkles. Almond oil’s skin-refining qualities and ability to restore the elasticity of skin helps to balance the moisture level of skin. It can plump up the skin cells, thereby minimizing the existing wrinkles.
7. Massage your face with almond oil thoroughly for 15 minutes and then smear pure sandalwood face mask on your face 30 minutes. It is the best home facial you can do at home. This home facial is suited to the girls under the age of 20.
8. Application of almond oil and lemon juice mixed together makes the skin fair and glowing.
9. Almond oil mixed with castor oil is a great aid in promoting the hair growth. Apply the mix almond oil and castor oil on your damaged hair and wrap hot towel around your head to let the oil seep into your scalp well. Next, wash off after 45 minutes. Almond oil stimulates the hair follicles and strengthens the hair shaft to minimize the hair fall. This recipe is very helpful in combating hair loss and growth of new hair.
10. The mixture of half a teaspoon of almond oil and honey applied at bed time helps to cure dark circles.
11. Mix 250 grams of milk powder, half a cup of almond oil and any essential oil of your choice to pour into your bath water and revel in the feeling of silky, lovely and fresh skin.
12. Apply the mixture of castor oil and almond oil on your dark lips to make them pinkish and rosy naturally.
13. Mix almond oil with honey in equal measure and apply on your face for 15 minutes. This home remedy gives your fair , soft and young skin.
14. Almond oil clears all type of blemishes. It is the best massage oil on the earth. Almond oil can be applied on the new-born babies to improve their complexion.
15. Almond oil can be replaced with your regular hair oil to use it on a regular basis. It keeps your hair soft, strong and shiny. Furthermore, it repairs the damage done by hair dyes and chemical preparations on your hair.
By now you are aware of the best 15 beauty benefits of almond oil. When you know how to use almond oil your beauty applications, then do not wait! Go and buy a bottle of almond oil from the market and try out these wonderful beauty uses of almond oil in your beauty regimen right now!
Source of this article http://www.indiaparenting.com/health/324_3379/benefits-of-almond-oil.html